any one get the new manager to install

Phil

FAPPO!
Website
Visit site
i got it sqweezed through my 56k modem went to install it ...and nothing it won't install because of the mp3 file i tried to trick it with one with the same file name but i couldn't find a symbol i needed.

but at least the software works the mp3 player looks sooooo good

did any1 find out how to make it install???

theres a missing mp3 file and it asks for disc two but ive ran i without install and the divx copy seems to be wrong tho.

Well I've got it to work with the free sample movie but nothing else. I can't get the text viewer to work as it keeps crashing my machine.

Oh and if you've unzipped the manager and you can't find the .exe to start it, you have to enable viewing of hidden files in windows.

...or you could just unzip the package to a temp-dir, rename the MP3 files using the Special Characters-tool from Windows and install the GP32 Manager anyway. :)

Or you could leech the filenames the installer is looking for from this file: http://www.cs.vu.nl/~cvwalta/downloads/rename_mp3s.txt
and then rename the MP3's accordingly. ;)

(at least those were the names the installer was looking for on my machine)

I know it's not the best thing to test on, but how good does the demo movie play back? Is it better than Moviepark?

Back