Any news on TV out cables?

tv cables are not proposed any more.

did you read the dsleaf67's post of this topic?
As long as I don't hear anything about this from ED or craig any speculation is nothing but .. SPECULATION.

So, let's wait on what they have to say in this.

I too would like to see the peripheral-cable materialize .. but I'd rather have my Pandora instead.

So I also cheer the effort to have the cables homebrew.

I don't mind making my own taped-up cable-spaghetti.

As long as it works :D

yes, the link posted above is meaningful :rolleyes:
My response had nothing to do with that link, I was merely stating that a passive-agressive demand for info is not going to work.

And besides, the only 'meaning' you could take from the order page is that OP are not selling AV cables at this point in time, probably because they do not want to sell any more of something that they cannot provide at this point in time.

My response had nothing to do with that link, I was merely stating that a passive-agressive demand for info is not going to work.

And besides, the only 'meaning' you could take from the order page is that OP are not selling AV cables at this point in time, probably because they do not want to sell any more of something that they cannot provide at this point in time.

My guess at the most likely reason they are no longer being sold through that page is that they can't promise shipping of them in 7 days, which is explicitly promised on that page. I could be wrong of course but that's been my assumption.

- Neelix

My guess at the most likely reason they are no longer being sold through that page is that they can't promise shipping of them in 7 days, which is explicitly promised on that page. I could be wrong of course but that's been my assumption.

- Neelix

i wish you're right.

but if we consider the production of tv-cables will start only with 10000 orders,

and consider all pandora buyers don't order tv-cables, it is not difficult to guess that the 10000 orders will be (or not) gather in many years.

I was merely stating that a passive-agressive demand for info is not going to work.
i don't know if you ordered them, but i'm not the 1st to ask them, and each time (these last months) this question seems to be ignored, that's why i would be happy to have an offical answer.

Anyway the 10000 orders is almost impossible to have, so my question is not what are the news on tv-cables any more, but the $20 dedicated to them could be refund or could be used to have a carry case instead or an other option.

I did order a cable but I'm also realistic to know that the small amount of money I paid for them is not worth causing a huge fuss over after two years. If $20 means that much to you, then you can always cancel that part of your order.

Also, the number of orders necessary for a shipment is not as large as 10K, more like the 4K that WizardStan in receiving a portion of. And considering that they would need plenty of surplus units, spares, etc. the number of orders that would need to be recieved is more likely to be around 3K. As has been said many times before, the *main* reason that OP has not started producing the cables is that they are focusing on other things right now (like producing actual Pandoras), not that they have just forgotten or are trying to rip you off.

You've waited two years for a Pandora, so surely you can wait a bit longer for a piece of copper wire that is not essential to your use of it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back