TV Out Cables

Twiitcher

Just curious, it's been some time since any word on tv out cables shipping. Is this on the back burner or is there some behind the scenes action happening on the official tv out cables.

Twiitcher

2 topics already talking about this :

Ext connectors topics :

This topic involves Wizard Stan. He's selling the ext connectors needed to to the tv-out cables.

There's a tutorial on how to do it by yourself here(be aware, no one's responsible if you harm your pandora during this process) :

http://www.mediafire.com/?8gev3n938go9im0 (it's a PDF file).

Custom made Peca's tv-out cable :

This topic involves Peca. He bought ext connectors and designed a little board to help soldering to the connector. He propose custom cables that he does by himself then sell it to people who want one. It can be a composite-end cable or s-video, just pm him and he'll answer back.

As you can see, many options are up to you. I, personnally, did the cable by myself, waiting the pandora to test it(this week).

If you have great skills with soldering iron, maybe doing the cable yourself is the best way to go.

Good day mate.

JeFF

2 topics already talking about this

I'd imagine he's specifically asking about the official ones though. The uptake of self-made or Peca's cables would probably soar if there was official word that manufactured ones were no longer anticpated.

Considering I paid for the official cables (alongside my still undelivered pandora) they're kinda obligated to deliver or waste 10 euros on a 20 euro international wiretransfer refund. Though I gave up and just ordered a few EXT port connectors for the heck of it....

Last edited by a moderator:
"some time" is quite the understatement I think.

I think we haven't had an official statement about the cables in more than a few months.

What can I say, I'm an OPT Fanboi :) .... so 'some time" is descriptive enough without being accusatory.

Twiitcher

I sent an email to see if there was any update to this. Haven't had a reply yet.

Back