Any Else Had A "choose Your Shipping" E-mai

Venkman90 posted on Oct 26 2005 at 09:17 AM said:
...cos I have, first batch...W00tage :D

Shipping this week then?
When did you pre-order your unit?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmmm, I havent received an email either however I did send GBAX an email already to notify them of my change of address. I hope I still get mine in the first batch, I ordered around the 16th September. :unsure:

Does the email say anything else by the way?

I think Craig corrected the problem fairly quickly, so these emails will only have gone out to people who ordered very early (on the 15th of September, I think).

I just e-mailed them and they said that there were no shipping confirmation e-mails sent today.

Zero3K posted on Oct 26 2005 at 11:35 AM said:
I just e-mailed them and they said that there were no shipping confirmation e-mails sent today.

i just paid for shipping

if the official gamepark site is correct ... there is no way they could ship the first batch until nov 3rd ...

whoho!
I got the mail too
willy_nilly.gif

Cant wait for it to arrive.

is their any chance Gp2x.co.uk can comfirm this ?? if so how many are going out in the first batch ..

Acually, I recived an empty email from craig today. I mailed him back notifiying it being empty, guess he fixed it. :) Guess i'm in the first batch then ^^

Zero3k, what are you saying? That the emails people received were not from Craig? or that they werent actualy confirming anything?

My birthday is November 5th so I'm realy hoping I got my preorder in early enough, no special email for me :angry: yet

The e-mail wasnt a confirmation of shipping, simply asking for us to pay for shipping...which is a good sign if nothing else.

I ordred a while back, on the first few days of pre-order

But preorders have P+P inc
http://www.gbax.com/ordergp2x.html said:
GP2X Console Value Pack
1 Year Guarantee
Manufacturer: GPH
$ 189.99 (Outside Europe)
£ 124.99 (All inc.)
Even though my order came to £129.23 :huh: can't remember why. not quite all inc. Not that i'm moaning about it :p

Back