Any Devs Up For Adding G-Sensor Support To Gbc Emulator?

DeadName

D E A D
Hello, everyone. Been quite a while since I've posted anything on these boards, but I've been lurking. B) Let's cut to the chase though, shall we; there was a game I got great fun out of when I was a child playing with my trusty GameBoy Color: Kirby Tilt 'n' Tumble! For those of you who have known the joys of playing this game, I'm sure you know what I'm about to ask. ;)

Of course, I was wondering, now that the latest GPH console has a G-Sensor, is there any developer interest in accessing it in a GBC emulator? I've yet to be able to play Kirby Tilt 'n' Tumble on any device, obviously because that game uses a G-Sensor that's built into it in order to move Kirby and do actions and such. Any chance of being able to re-live the good ol' days with Kirby, Tilting on a Caanoo? :)

Oh! And that actually brings another thing to mind! The Caanoo now features rumble action! Since we're on the topic of GameBoy Color and such, of course what comes next is a question about anyone utilizing that in GameBoy Color games that used it, like, say, Star Wars Episode I Racer, but even more up my alley, Pokemon Pinball! As most should know, those games had built-in "rumble paks" that added force feedback to those games. Not to mention they were a lot of fun as well! :lol:

Any chance of any of this happening, guys and gals? Pretty please? :D

It was a lot of fun, that game. Such sweet memories, rolling the little pink puffball around, solving puzzles and trying not to fall off of platforms. Ahh, good times, good times. ^^

Hmm...aww, shizz, I just realized this topic would've been more appropriately placed in the : Caanoo > Emulation : section. Sorry about that, guys. :ph34r:

Back