G-Sensor In Mame Requiring Tilting To Insert Coin?

SolarLune

Is it just me, or does enabling the G-Sensor in MAME require that you hold the Caanoo on its side to insert coins? Maybe it's just me... Is it? :huh: Also, is there a way to change what the tilt sensor controls (can you make it so that tilting it would trigger buttons rather than the directional buttons)?

Is this with the latest version 19-11-10, ie the one with the Caanoo splash start instead of the Wiz ??

SolarLune said:
Is it just me, or does enabling the G-Sensor in MAME require that you hold the Caanoo on its side to insert coins? Maybe it's just me... Is it? :huh: Also, is there a way to change what the tilt sensor controls (can you make it so that tilting it would trigger buttons rather than the directional buttons)?

Seemed, the new version broke the original button mappings somehow. You have to reassign Start and Coin 1 to different buttons, if you want to use the G-Sensor. To do so, start the game you want to play with deactivated G-Sensor. Press I and II simultaniously, select Input this game and remap Coin 1 and Start to the left and right shoulder buttons. The next time, you start the game with activated G-Sensor you can use these buttons instead of I and II.

Last edited by a moderator:
@JPearn - It's in the newest Mame build, to my knowledge.

@CKeichel - OK, because when I use the G-Sensor, it also tends to make I Player 2 Start, rather than Player 1 Start. Anyway, it's a minor bug if you remap the controls (though I haven't tried it yet). Thanks.

Back