Another Revision Of The Gp2x?

yalborap

Website
www.geocities.com
So, I'm looking at thar ARTaylor page. You know, the one that sells those unofficial cables for stuff like USB host and the like, UK based, etc.?

Now, the one for the self-powered USB cable mentions a "Rev.2" that started selling around July. Now, is this a second revision of the Mk2, or just another way to refer to the Mk2? Am I potentially screwed out of the fancy cable?

please, GP32X people, you are my only hope!

Well, glad to hear it. I can safely purchase the cable, then. Just need to get the money...

Do you have any experience with the tv-out cable he sells? Does it offer s-video, or will I have to keep my tv-out and usb host experiences separate?

I just ordered one actually, it should be here by tomorrow. It's a combined scart and mini-usb cable (on a single ext connector) so I can watch movies from a hard drive on my tv.

Richard is pretty cool, drop him an email telling him what you need and he'll make up the cable for it.

Awesome. Now to decide how I want to do this...

I think I'll go with a combo-cable. I'd rather have to think "Man, this is bulkier than it could be" when I plug a USB device in than have to think "Man, I wish I could do TV-out AND a USB device" when I run it to the TV.

I'll talk to him and see what kind of price an s-video/USB host combo cable would cost.

Back