Another Pipe Mania Clone

concerning your health, that's awesome to hear.

flow masks will be great, i was thinking of asking you to do something like that, so that i could do a "filled" set and a mask and you could swap the "empty" tile for the filled one according to the mask, if that makes sense. corners might be tricky, though :ph34r:

i'm going to orlando florida in a couple days and if i don't get done i'll resume on june 4th. i'm way too much of a perfectionist.

oh. i forgot to mention: if a level has two start points and two end points, and you hook both start points together, you quite literally end up with an infinite loop :D i don't know if you intended for that to happen but it think it'd make more sense to have a game over when the two streams hit...or a cool pipe burst "game over" graphic...

A big improvement for such type of flow-animation would be, if the "flow" could be some degree transparent and/or have a "texture" like water waves or something. ;)

Hi all !

I've finished the development of the simple mask feature : I'm going to try to use your skins with this mechanism now : I'll fix the feature if I encounter problems...

fusion_power said:
A big improvement for such type of flow-animation would be, if the "flow" could be some degree transparent and/or have a "texture" like water waves or something. ;)
Sure, it could be very very nice ... I'm going to look at a simple way to do that (FFM is developped using SDL, and I've never coded this type of animation using it).

Regards,
Bobsky

PS: I'm back to hospital for few days but they have installed better wifi network since last month ... So I can continue to develop ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back