Another app/tool idea

bakawhite

If someone's bored with waiting and wants a project to work on, here's an idea I had.
From what we've seen and felt, the pandora is a very comfortable unit. And a versatile controller to boot. So, how about an app to use the unit as a controller for windows or mac in the cases of those games that we cannot port or have ported. the P has any number of connection abilities and, I'm sure, this would not be hard to configure.

Easily done, somebody just has to have the will. Could wifi, bluetooth, possibly USB...

Interesting idea.

I probably wouldn't use it though. I figure the pandora is going to get enough wear and tear on it's own.

Interesting Idea, I was thinking more like a media center controller. I've got a killer home theater setup that I love. Could be a pretty sweet controller but I see a dedicated wireless controller as being better. Unless of course you could find a usage for the screen on the pandora.

I thought controller status, activity rate, transfer rate, possibly a remote desktop screen.

I wonder if you could use the Pandora's screen, keyboard, and touchscreen in a dual-monitor setup via USB. You could have all your IM chats going on the Pandora, while you play a game (or two ;) ) on your desktop.

See? That is an awesome idea. do any of the apps already mentioned do anything like that that we could base off of?

Back