Animatch Caanoo V1.0

ruckage

Certified Guru
Hello everyone,

I've just had time to finish porting Animatch to the Caanoo and it's available to download now from the archive.

animatchshots.png

The gameplay is unchanged from the GP2X/WIZ version, I have however modified some of the graphics slightly to avoid text being obscured by the Caanoo bezel, some text is still slightly obscured but it's the best I could do and it is all readable now.

Have fun and if you enjoy the game and would like to make a donation you can do so at my website: www.muddymonkey.co.uk
If you need another reason to make a donation it's my birthday on Friday so you could buy me a beer ;)

Download

Special thank you to Pat Ferguson who made the music and Splinter who is the driving force behind BennuGD

I officially hate you now.
It's not that I get to play with my Caanoo much as it is but my sister has been bugging me about "that thing with the animals" since I got it.
I am never seeing that thing again.

Fucking awesome game. Sadly highly addictive :p

Now this is a fine game to play, can't wait to stick this on my Caanoo.

I had always wanted to play it on my old Wiz but that touch screen never worked right.

What a brilliant game :D You've done a lovely job on this Ruckage, it's every bit a professional product.

Happy Birthday for Friday :)

Very cool game well polished thanks for you work - this is what makes it worth having a caanoo ;)

Like the sound of the game in your sig....

ruffnutts said:
Very cool game well polished thanks for you work - this is what makes it worth having a caanoo ;)

Like the sound of the game in your sig....

Me too... sounds like it could be Cluedo-esque, which would be awesome.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the replies everyone, I appreciate it. I'll have another one of my games ready in the next day or so.

@AJack/ruffnutts - The game in my sig is definately cluedo-esque and will get finished eventually but not sure when. I'm in the process of porting my 'sleuth slots' game to caanoo though which also has a cluedo theme and gameplay elements.

I`m looking forward to more of your games - I remember ruckman on the GP2X F100 as I still own one - it was on one of the latest firmwares,
Very cool game ;)

Keep up the good work ruckage :D

ruckage said:
Thanks for the replies everyone, I appreciate it. I'll have another one of my games ready in the next day or so.

@AJack/ruffnutts - The game in my sig is definately cluedo-esque and will get finished eventually but not sure when. I'm in the process of porting my 'sleuth slots' game to caanoo though which also has a cluedo theme and gameplay elements.

Great news! Can't wait to try your Sleuth Slots game :)

Oh, and I'd love to see Ruck Man on the Caanoo someday. From the videos and screenshots I've seen, it looks superb.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, my fiance ran my Caanoo flat playing this last night and I had to play it on my lowly f100 with no touchscreen love.

@ruckage, love your work!

Back