Angry Birds

jutleys

Hi hope some clever guy can port over angry birds game from iphone to caanoo cause this game is just outstanding

REMEMBER!
TO MAKE A PORT YOU NEED A SOURCE CODE!
Once again: PORTS NEED A SOURCE CODE!

Besides, it's a commercial game ain't it?
You're best bet really is just for someone to make a clone of the game, like Drill2X.

jutley said:
Hi hope some clever guy can port over angry birds game from iphone to caanoo cause this game is just outstanding
What a coincidence. I downloaded that just today. Awsome and addictive game. Unfortunately, Rupee's right though. Best you can do is contact the author and see if he would port in to other systems.

Last edited by a moderator:
Orion4874 said:
jutley said:
What a coincidence. I downloaded that just today. Awsome and addictive game. Unfortunately, Rupee's right though. Best you can do is contact the author and see if he would port in to other systems.

A fleeting dream whilst FunGP continues to be an unusable service to a niche market.
The GP2X systems cater to a hobbyist crew of homebrew made software and retro emulation, after all. It's swell we got CAVE STORY and all huh?

There is an official version for the n900. The authors wouldn't have to care for many changes, so this sounds possible. Contact them :)

kuru said:
There is an official version for the n900. The authors wouldn't have to care for many changes, so this sounds possible. Contact them :)
i have emailed
firstname.lastname@rovio.com this is the developer asking if he can port to caanoo and pointed him to fungp for sdk for caanoo and told him gp2x canoo users would love angry birds port so i will let you know here if i get a response.

jutley said:
i have emailed
firstname.lastname@rovio.com this is the developer asking if he can port to caanoo and pointed him to fungp for sdk for caanoo and told him gp2x canoo users would love angry birds port so i will let you know here if i get a response.

Is that the email address you actually sent to? :lol:

There is a flash version of Angry Birds on bored.com I have no idea if the Caanoo's flash player would be capable of playing it.

I tried it and it said the file was too large. Don't know if there is a way of compressing the file.

AngryBirds(n900) port to i8320

http://hi.baidu.com/eric_huang_zh/blog/item/ed0c76ca5587ac2bb700c835.html

Back