Android External/Internal Memory Size

anntao

Still Fresh
Hi all,

So, I've got my awesome 1Ghz Pandora running with everything - GemRB, Qemu (Win95), DosBox, Pcsx... - thanks to the useful conversations in the forum but I haven't managed to find a straight answer regarding Android.

It's running fine and I've been able to download and install some apps... even from my SD card. The issue is that it tells me now I don't have enough space to install more. My second SD card has about 4GB left and I've switched app installs to external in the settings but I still get the same message.

Could anyone give me a bit of help with this?

Thanks!

I think you have to have at least enough space on the primary filesystem to install the app. Then you can move it to the sdcard later on.

See if you can move some more apps to the sd in the appoptions.

I think you have to have at least enough space on the primary filesystem to install the app. Then you can move it to the sdcard later on.

See if you can move some more apps to the sd in the appoptions.
Well, I'm having the issue that when I try to pass them to the SD Card, I get an error message... I don't have my pandora with me now but I think it was something standard like "Can't move to to SD card" type of message.  Did you run across this?

Btw, thanks for Qemu! Running fallout in win95 is a dream come true...

some apps can't be moved to sd card by default.(this happens on all android devices). there are some apps on the android market that might help you with what you need such as app2sd, link2sd etc.

Moving apps to the sd card is broken on pandora android. If you create a 2nd partition formatted as ext2, you might be able to link the apps there using link2sd.

When you first install the Androis PND you set the size of the Android partition. Looks like you didn't make it big enough

Back