And This Is Why We Need A Dream Cast Emulator

Tried to Google up the project and from the looks of things there hasnt been much new for a while:

http://www.emudev.org/drkIIRaziel/blog/?page_id=8

Busy doing other things? or at a standstill for now?

Alpha2 said:
Tried to Google up the project and from the looks of things there hasnt been much new for a while:

http://www.emudev.org/drkIIRaziel/blog/?page_id=8

Busy doing other things? or at a standstill for now?
Can't remember the source, but I'm sure I heard that drk and zezu were not prioritising a NullDC port for Pandora anymore.

Last edited by a moderator:
^ Yep, but all hope is not lost. :)

Adventus said:
Don't pin any hopes on NullDCe, unless they have some sort of surprise in store. We don't hear from those guys much, they may be waiting for hardware.
Yep, drk||Raziel and Zezu haven't been very active lately, drk||Raziel told me he gave up after he ran across an annoying OGL bug. However, I've contacted them and obtained access to the svn, so some kind of release is possible.... once i've ironed out some bugs. Currently i cannot get past some incorrectly rendered "set time" bios screen so I cannot test the changes I've made. I'll pick up my prototype on monday so that'll probably motivate me to do some more. I'm working on the dynarec (mostly fpu) and the OGL stuff as a long term project.

Alpha2 said:
Perhaps you could try reading the post I quoted and suggest how I could have gotten any other idea. The post you quoted was typed and posted before I finished MY post.

Yes, Exophase posted seven minutes before you posted. You could have gotten a different idea by reading the most recent post before posting yours.

Gruso said:
^ Yep, but all hope is not lost. :)

Adventus said:
Don't pin any hopes on NullDCe, unless they have some sort of surprise in store. We don't hear from those guys much, they may be waiting for hardware.
Yep, drk||Raziel and Zezu haven't been very active lately, drk||Raziel told me he gave up after he ran across an annoying OGL bug. However, I've contacted them and obtained access to the svn, so some kind of release is possible.... once i've ironed out some bugs. Currently i cannot get past some incorrectly rendered "set time" bios screen so I cannot test the changes I've made. I'll pick up my prototype on monday so that'll probably motivate me to do some more. I'm working on the dynarec (mostly fpu) and the OGL stuff as a long term project.
That is good news, Adventus is a talented guy who understands the community we have here a little better, so hopefully he'll manage to get something released.

typs lik dis said:
Alpha2 said:
Perhaps you could try reading the post I quoted and suggest how I could have gotten any other idea. The post you quoted was typed and posted before I finished MY post.

Yes, Exophase posted seven minutes before you posted. You could have gotten a different idea by reading the most recent post before posting yours.

I started my post before his. People do other things while using the internet it's not like every post takes 15 seconds.

typs lik dis said:
Rage rage rage.

Alpha2 said:
Rage rage rage.

51609mbreezy420amethyst002.jpg
Both of ya'll

Chill.

VCMI is an very early beta since 0.80. It was alpha on 0.79. They need long time (I would say more then 1 year) to finish it. But hey, doesn't matter, as long I can play it, sometimes.

Sorry for misreading the dreamcast version.

Back