An Emulator Section...

I think the downside to that is a lot of great non-emu homebrew is released and if some folks stick to emu-only sections, they may never find out about it.

It's a good idea. Perhaps then we could put some active people in charge of keeping things tidy so we don't end up with concurrent threads about the same topic like we do now.

coltxL2717 posted on Oct 31 2006 at 06:07 AM said:
Yea, that was my initial thought. That way the forums would be cleaner and a lot more focused. We could also avoid 37 threads about a GBA emulator and why it doesn't work.
what about the ones about it working?
where will they go?

gasp!

plot hole!

Last edited by a moderator:
I've decided it wouldn't make any difference, the mods here are just too lazy.. or they don't care. I mean look at all the flaming that's allowed to go on.

I've decided it wouldn't make any difference, the mods here are just too lazy.. or they don't care. I mean look at all the flaming that's allowed to go on.
Excuse me but that was really uncalled for. we do care and I have thought about escalating this idea. But recently (if you hadn't noticed) there's been a lot going on here. As for the flaming complaint, there has been some changes regarding that too!

I have now put the idea to the rest of the team, sorry it took so long in answering your request.

Excuse me but that was really uncalled for. we do care and I have thought about escalating this idea. But recently (if you hadn't noticed) there's been a lot going on here. As for the flaming complaint, there has been some changes regarding that too!

I have now put the idea to the rest of the team, sorry it took so long in answering your request.

I think that's a pretty fair thing to say. Something is definetly wrong with all the blatent attacks and sloppy organization of the forum. You need to break it down more, like xbox-scene.

Back