An Apology

Alerino said:
i think you were all looking for this
http://www.gp32x.de/board/index.php?/topic/52609-today-is-a-great-dayhopefully/page__view__findpost__p__831745
CMON BODHEE

WE WANT YOU TO DO ALL THE STUNTS YOU PROMISED!!!

some mod/admin get him the message of the comunity!!!

and remember to explain it all to the press first.

CRAIGX i believe you already have the photos in your hands, why dont you share??
http://www.gp32x.de/board/index.php?/topic/52609-today-is-a-great-dayhopefully/page__view__findpost__p__831753

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't usually give mercy to VTs, but...
We all make mistakes, so apology accepted, mate.

EDIT:
Bottoms up!!!
toastbeer.gif

nice to hear, apology heartily accepted.

i would like to say "welcome to the community" then

A lot of the adversity they had to fight through was people like you. You've got guts coming here but that doesn't change the fact that you shouldn't have dissed the team and the project in the first place.

SONY said:
I don't usually give mercy to VTs, but...
We all make mistakes, so apology accepted, mate.

EDIT:
Bottoms up!!!
toastbeer.gif

Ditto on the apology to the pandora team, although I hope people realize that most
Of the comments were made in jest. I did say I'd run down fifth ave naked, but in my defense, I made that declaration in response to an April deadline.
As most would suffer deep emotional trauma or permanent eye damage from seeing such a photo,I'll refrain from posting it.

hahaha,

the funny thing is that i believe some of the trollers will come back 4 pandora and will love it!.

Tripmonkey_uk said:
gibberish said:
..are you the guy that said you'd drink your own piss if pandora shipped?
Oh god I hope so :D

this post made me actually honest to god laugh out loud. Not net lol, real lol :)

(and my sentiments exactly :)

(but good on him)

jeff

(((lisp coder)))

bodhee said:
As most would suffer deep emotional trauma or permanent eye damage from seeing such a photo,I'll refrain from posting it.

So... that implies you've already done it but aren't going to post pictures to save our eyeballs? ;P

Too many people lack humility and never learn how to admit they're wrong. Props to anyone who can admit their errors & take the blame. :)

Back