An apology

MarioPandio

I just want to offer apologies publicly for any of the strange posts I have made lately upon these forums, at one point invoking Gruso to tell me to stop weirding people out. I've had alot on my plate lately and alot of bad things happen over the past year and being prone to bi-polar episodes, I had gotten high as a kite and out of control. To anyone that was offended, confuzzled or wth is his issue, I am sorry.

I would not want to offend any of the inumerable good people here of the Pandora community, or OPT in anyway and once I RMA my unit intend to start fresh with purely constructive posting if I am able and simply keeping my mouth closed so it gathers no feet at all other times.

Regards to all.

MP :)

Apology accepted, even though I've never seen any of your weird posts before...but then again I've only been a member here for less than a week.

tumblr_l7o4famHEg1qz87kmo1_500.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I've not seen anything that deserves an apology IMHO, but it is mighty big of you to offer one, as you rarely see one now a days. B)

If all the crazies on the internet decided to stop posting crazy or to stop being crazy, the internet would lose it's appeal and everyone would just quit going online. People would be forced to actually talk to other people with their mouths and friends might be made. No more online shopping could bring more stores and more jobs, more money, better economy, friendships, interactions, mass hysteria, dogs and cats living together!

You mustn't change. Be yourself. The world needs you. Only you can save the fabric of space-time from unraveling.

P.S. Hope things go better for you. Remember not to take life too seriously, you'll never get out of it alive.

Last edited by a moderator:
@MP - post the link so we can judge for ourselves. :p

I tend to be bi-polar on these forums. If North is happy then there are no polar bears where I am now only penguins.

Great move towards a better future, MarioPandio :)

I'm sure this attitude will keep returning to you in good ways.

I just want to offer apologies publicly for any of the strange posts I have made lately upon these forums, at one point invoking Gruso to tell me to stop weirding people out. I've had alot on my plate lately and alot of bad things happen over the past year and being prone to bi-polar episodes, I had gotten high as a kite and out of control. To anyone that was offended, confuzzled or wth is his issue, I am sorry.

I would not want to offend any of the inumerable good people here of the Pandora community, or OPT in anyway and once I RMA my unit intend to start fresh with purely constructive posting if I am able and simply keeping my mouth closed so it gathers no feet at all other times.

Regards to all.

MP :)
No harm, no foul. I was actually enjoying your wordsmanship. Sadly not everyone was keeping up.

Cheers all (great pic Nintendo :) ), though I was merely saying what I felt I should state to clear my slate for general weirdness.

Currently taking a break in rural France but my Pandora is refusing to speak to my folks wifi and my mifi isnt roaming in this outback of beyond and I think its got more loss of network withdrawal symptoms than me for now! Cest la vie

Sounds like a great opportunity to enjoy some great wine and let yourself relax. Have fun and lift a glass for us to cheer the Pandora!

I'm certainly drinking to both and with ED's recent CC update and the news that people close to, or over the 1000 mark (I'm a little unsure which) have been recieving nice units for their patience, Cheers indeed! :)

Back