An Apology

piercer

Still Fresh
In the past I have said that the Pandora would never be delivered. Well I was wrong and I would like to apologize for being such a negative troll.

Well done to Craig and his team for fighting through the adversity and getting it done against all the odds.

Conrad

in fact, almost every post you've ever made on this forum is about how the pandora will never be delivered. nice one. are you the guy that said you'd drink your own piss if pandora shipped?

I'm happy to read this, thankyou for your humility. :)

Here, a pandora for you, directly from the oven :pandora2ut4:

gibberish said:
in fact, almost every post you've ever made on this forum is about how the pandora will never be delivered. nice one. are you the guy that said you'd drink your own piss if pandora shipped?

Hey, this isn't another post for the sake of trolling. He's apologizing! Relax

Last edited by a moderator:
i know i know, i'm just rubbing it in a bit.
it takes courage to admit mistakes and apologise, good work piercer.

quadomatic said:
gibberish said:

Hey, this isn't another post for the sake of trolling. He's apologizing! Relax
It's good he's big enough to say he's wrong but a deal is a deal. Drink up! :eek:

Good stuff, piercer. :)

Now where did that chap who claimed he'd run naked through New York go? :lol:

Reciever said:
you are spineless, piercer
That's a common mistake. Actually it needs a pretty solid spine to admit a mistake and to not just disappear :)

Just goes to show how different languages affect the meaning of words... Standing up, unchallenged, and admitting to having been proven wrong takes balls of solid.... something. I've been here "for a while" now, and seen a lot of people say the same thing. Vaporware. Wont hit the market. This is the first of those that have proven to be more then a troll. Facts now show he was wenting an opinion he believed in, and now when events proved him wrong, he even happily admitted it.
That takes some stones. Cheers mate.
B!

So, Reciever, have you the spine to explain why you call piercer spineless?

Back