Amstrad Emulator

moxzin

Still Fresh
Anyone know of an emulator for the old Amstrad. One that actually works. Tried a few but can't find any that work.

UP THE BORO.

Thank you very much old boy. One problem, none of the links to Amstrad emulators on that page actually work :blink: Don't know why.

Erimus.

sgbfree are you regular in anyway? :D

Hopefully will be getting a GP32 soon, what's the best place to get one from price wise aswell!?

www.gbax.com - based in N*wcastle

lik-sang is cheaper BUT there appears to be random Import Taxes of 20-30 quid....

GBAx is run by Craig who did the port of DOOM so in my books that's a worthy reason to buy from there

ebay is another option but prices can esculate - I sold my nonFLU for 130 quid

The best place for price is play asia, i did a lot of research into finding hidden costs etc wen i bought mine and if u liv in the uk then thats the best place to get it. Make sure to email them with your order code asking them to mark a lower price on the invoice to avoid tax tho. The packaging was VERY shoddy however, just crappy bit of thin card board. If u rnt worried about money as much then id advise you to get it from gbax.com. You can speak to real english people for advice and its easy to send back etc.

Back