Amnesty....Please... :)

Hồng Thất Công

Đả Cẩu Bổng Pháp
OK. I said something offensive a while back and was given 1 warning point.  Since then, I've been behaving so can you mods/staff give me another chance of clean record and get rid of that warning point over my head (avatar) :) ?  I even had a bad dream about it :)   It's kinda annoying :D .  I've never gotten a ticket of any kind in my whole life except for this one :)

Last edited by a moderator:
As I recall, warning points can never be removed. The only people who can see warning points are yourself and mods, and they exist only to remind the mods that some warning happened in the past. It doesn't really effect anything, there's no reason to be worried about it.

WizardStan is right, only person that may be able to remove warning points is EvilDragon or someone with direct database acces.. It's handy for us mods, it helps keep our eyes on shady characters like mcobit with 99 warning points.

How about you make it so that people think their warning point vanished, but it didnt (!)

Make it a dramatic chipmunk. Also, community points should be awarded. Feudal systems work best when you get the pitchfork out.

As I recall, warning points can never be removed. The only people who can see warning points are yourself and mods, and they exist only to remind the mods that some warning happened in the past. It doesn't really effect anything, there's no reason to be worried about it.
I got mine removed :D

Damn!  I shouldn't even have asked for this.  Now everyone knows! : :D

I got mine removed :D
Did you use Drastic to hack it? :lol:

I did not know it either and will have an open eye for this troublemaker now. ;)

How did you get it?

I had 9,999! ED removed them though, iirc it was craig being an arse.

D.

and you should be.

if i had any word in things around here (luckily i dont) warning points would totally go public.

and you should be.

if i had any word in things around here (luckily i dont) warning points would totally go public.
:)

Perhaps we could add C4A functionality to the warning points tally so we could have a leaderboard for the most warned users ;)

@ Shenmue : What happened in your dream?

I did not know it either and will have an open eye for this troublemaker now. ;)

How did you get it?
It's because of Exophase DraStic :)  Remember when Exophase announced the release of his Drastic on Android?  Millions of kids from all over the place came from everywhere and started asking questions and making unrealistic requests?  I made a joke and said something to the effect that there would be no DraStic release for the Chinese markets, because there was one kid kept posting in Chinese.  I guess he was too excited about DraStic.  Anyway, as a result of this, I was given a warning.  It was understandable because our beloved Pandoras are made in China and we don't want to upset them.  So I said sorry and everything was cool.  But one night I had a nightmare seeing this "1 Warning Point" over my head and I've been hallucinating ever since  :D

im not a doctor (yet), but you clearly show symptoms of severe nerdyness.

Back