Amiga Hd Emulation

Rocky1980

Still Fresh
Website
Visit site
Hi all,

I am love this :gp2x it can do so much. I was always a big Amiga fan, UAE for the 2x is great. The only problem I am having is with HD install only games like Epic. UAE does not have any HD options :( is there a way to setup a virtrul amgia HD on a :gp2x ??

Many thanks

At the moment, nope. No HD support for Amiga Emus on the 2x.
I'm sure it'll be along some time, when some lovely dev decides it's what they want to do :) It'll be on their time table though (which is more than fair enough!)

Rocky1980 said:
I am love this :gp2x it can do so much. I was always a big Amiga fan, UAE for the 2x is great. The only problem I am having is with HD install only games like Epic. UAE does not have any HD options :( is there a way to setup a virtrul amgia HD on a :gp2x ??

Many thanks

Do you mean Epic by Ocean?? The Space flight sim thing. That wasnt harddrive only and should work off 3ADFs with an A500 set up.

or was there another Epic????

Last edited by a moderator:
[/quote]
Do you mean Epic by Ocean?? The Space flight sim thing. That wasnt harddrive only and should work off 3ADFs with an A500 set up.

or was there another Epic????
[/quote]

Thats the one I mean I had it for the A600 and it was HD install only to play, also the adf files i have for it are the same :( . If there is a disk based one I would be real happy :D

If there is a disk based one I would be real happy :D
[/quote]

Definatly is a disk based one I have it on a shelf.

You should be able to find it (and many over adfs) at planet emulation do a search for it. If you cant find it PM me and I'll give you the link

Retroid said:
HDD support would also officially kick arse for pinball games! B)
USB Keyboard support would be even better for pinball games :D

Back