Amiga FS-UAE Game Emulator

Pfff, i barely can code a hello world ^^.

That said, compiling programs on Slackware is a piece of cake. May try.

Last edited by a moderator:
If someone will port this to the pandora and maintain it I will be ecstatic.50 euro bounty to begin.Do it someone.Do it.Please do it.can't you see im in pain here.

Compilation failed for cpuemu, with many long unsigned int warnings, and a fatal invalid 'asm' operand.

Compilation failed for cpuemu, with many long unsigned int warnings, and a fatal invalid 'asm' operand.

What version are you trying to compile? Recent 1.1.x versions have added arm-compatible header file for memory access, enabled automatically if __ARM_EABI__ is defined.

Grabbed latest 1.0.2 sources.

I didn't exported any options before the make.

Grabbed latest 1.0.2 sources.

I didn't exported any options before the make.

I recommend using the 1.1.9 source instead. __ARM_EABI__ is automatically defined by GCC, if appropriate for the platform. I don't know if it is for Pandora though...

Ah the link is bad.

Will retry with the 1.1.10u2.

-Edit: Ok for 1.1.9.

Compiling.

Hey FrodeSolheim, seems it's you the dev of fs-uae ^^.

How did you know this thread ? You looked at your website logs ?

This looks like a really sweet emulator.Please port this guys!!!It has a lovely GUI too. There is alot of amiga lovers here on the forum who would love this on their pandora.Man I love amigas!!

1.1.9 failed:

Code:
src/od-fs/picasso96.cpp:974:1: warning: ‘typedef’ was ignored in this declaration [enabled by default]

In file included from src/od-fs/picasso96.cpp:1266:0:

src/p96_blit.cpp: In function ‘void BLIT_TRUE_24(unsigned int, unsigned int, uae_u8*, uae_u8*, int, int)’:

src/p96_blit.cpp:28:4: warning: large integer implicitly truncated to unsigned type [-Woverflow]

In file included from src/od-fs/picasso96.cpp:1317:0:

src/p96_blit.cpp: In function ‘void BLIT_TRUE_16(unsigned int, unsigned int, uae_u8*, uae_u8*, int, int)’:

src/p96_blit.cpp:67:5: warning: large integer implicitly truncated to unsigned type [-Woverflow]

src/p96_blit.cpp:118:4: warning: large integer implicitly truncated to unsigned type [-Woverflow]

In file included from src/od-fs/picasso96.cpp:1368:0:

src/p96_blit.cpp: In function ‘void BLIT_TRUE_8(unsigned int, unsigned int, uae_u8*, uae_u8*, int, int)’:

src/p96_blit.cpp:75:6: warning: large integer implicitly truncated to unsigned type [-Woverflow]

src/p96_blit.cpp:126:5: warning: large integer implicitly truncated to unsigned type [-Woverflow]

src/od-fs/picasso96.cpp: In function ‘void do_xor8(uae_u8*, int, uae_u32)’:

src/od-fs/picasso96.cpp:2985:30: error: ‘ALIGN_POINTER_TO32’ was not declared in this scope

src/od-fs/picasso96.cpp: In function ‘uaecptr uaegfx_card_install(TrapContext*, uae_u32)’:

src/od-fs/picasso96.cpp:4880:10: warning: converting to non-pointer type ‘uaecptr {aka unsigned int}’ from NULL [-Wconversion-null]

make: *** [obj/od-fs-picasso96.o] Error 1

rm gen/drive_spin.cpp gen/drive_snatch.cpp gen/drive_click.cpp gen/drive_spinnd.cpp gen/drive_startup.cpp

bash-4.2$

By the power of grayskull This emulator needs some pandora love. Say it out loud My Pandora is an amigaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

Wow this looks amazing, with a really sweet GUI. I hope someone can jump in and lend a hand on the port. Is this going to be the holy grail of portable Amiga goodness? I wonder what kind of speed we'll get on the Pandora?

can't you figure it out!? you are MacGuyver!!!!

Wow this looks amazing, with a really sweet GUI. I hope someone can jump in and lend a hand on the port. Is this going to be the holy grail of portable Amiga goodness? I wonder what kind of speed we'll get on the Pandora?

:lol: If all this needed was some C4, a roll of duct tape, and the parts from an Epyx joystick, I could handle this easily!

What, no spatula? I'm beginning to doubt that you are the real MacGuyver...

Hey FrodeSolheim, seems it's you the dev of fs-uae ^^.

How did you know this thread ? You looked at your website logs ?

Yes I am, and the site showed up on the referrals list, so I checked it out of curiosity :) . Haven't got a Pandora though.

somebody get this man a pandora, I want this now! I'd give you mine but I love it too much, sorry

:)

Did you heard of Pandora before ?

Do you know it's made in Germany ?

What do you think about the error log ?

Back