amiga emulation the current state

Wrath Of Khan

Soul soother...
i noticed that the amiga emulators havent been updated in a while.uae4all,some popular games still dont work on it and p-uae has not been updated in a long time.just wondering if anyone is currently

working on either of these emulators. seems that there is still work to be done on uae4all whereas

say picodrive works very well.

It'd be great to have more high end Amiga emulation, but you also have to take into account it's different versions, varying chipsets and things like proper keyboard as opposed to the virtual one in Uae4all(which I think is a great bit of software, sometimes a little fiddly though!). As it stands having a portable handheld Amiga is fantastic, and I'm sure more work will be done soon on enhancing the computer side of it(if that makes sense?) when there's more Pandoras in the wild! I'm having great fun rediscovering old classics again :)

yeah uae4all is fun.I suppose it will improve eventually.granted probably different chipsets and computers,1200 and a500

make it tricky.just hope uae4all gets some more improvements in terms of compatibility and emulation.

Back