Amiga Emu

as i've mentioned, i don't have a pandora so i can't test as much as i like. i'm coding blindly here :}

BUT
i'll have a new version for MFK to test tonight, i hope he can make some videos with different games/demos :)

Are we likely to see WHload support in any of the Amiga Emulators. I've become far to pampered and lazy to deal with ADFs!

parodius_uk said:
Are we likely to see WHload support in any of the Amiga Emulators. I've become far to pampered and lazy to deal with ADFs!
This is partly what this thread is about - To use whdload properly, you need to be emulating - at least - an 020 with 2meg extra (or more) memory - which is exactly what has been demonstated above.

So assuming there is hardfile support, it should work. Some more speed tests may be needed though.

Last edited by a moderator:
silver said:
parodius_uk said:
This is partly what this thread is about - To use whdload properly, you need to be emulating - at least - an 020 with 2meg extra (or more) memory - which is exactly what has been demonstated above.

So assuming there is hardfile support, it should work. Some more speed tests may be needed though.

Hardfile and unix filesysstem support and WHDLoad worked on the E-UAE wip2 build I did on the Beagle Board. As PUAE is derived from E-UAE + WinUAE, thus, WHDLoad and hardfile support should work.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back