Am I Hated ?

aesir911 said:
Xian Long said:
i have just awarded a one star rating to everyone who has posted in this thread

i just don't understand why you would want people to hate you. why you so bitter? what girl stole your heart dude?
The thread's called "Am I hated?", who knows what conclusions he came off with. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
gp2.eXe said:
aesir911 said:
Xian Long said:

i just don't understand why you would want people to hate you. why you so bitter? what girl stole your heart dude?
The thread's called "Am I hated?", who knows what conclusions he came off with. ;)

haha, double burn!

aesir911 said:
Xian Long said:

It's an arbitrary rating, just ignore it.

Xian Long said:

I have just sent a one star at you in retaliation. Mutually Assured One Stars, commence! We have moved to DEFCON 3. Repeat, move to DEFCON 3.

aesir911 said:
Xian Long said:

it's because i am an extremely WRATHFUL person who HATES EVERYBODY and SLITS HIS WRISTS

What rating system?
huh.gif

(checks his profile page)

oooohhhhh.... there it is! Looks like nobody cared to rate me... and I didn't care to notice... I still don't care to notice.

Xian Long said:
aesir911 said:
Xian Long said:

it's because i am an extremely WRATHFUL person who HATES EVERYBODY and SLITS HIS WRISTS

dude, i can give you some awesome advice through your pain and torture. you dont have to go through this alone....

Back