Am I Hated ?

a60cf65d973b401dae8cc19b189606b0.gif

I'd prefer a thanks-button in every post and a "thanked n times" line under the avatar. This voting business is weird, we are not items.

kuru said:
I'd prefer a thanks-button in every post and a "thanked n times" line under the avatar. This voting business is weird, we are not items.

We had a voting system after each post, you could vote it up or down and that was the way of knowing what kind of user you were. Or at least that was the supposed function. But then some awesome guys here started using a script for making (naw)mcx and others get a bad rating of 2000 or something, thus the system got removed because everyone thought it was a stupid thing. A funnily stupid thing.

And thinking about it, ever since those days I have my 5 star rating! Thanks guys, I'm not really sure why was I given it in the first place; must be because I don't go around flaming people... :blink:

Last edited by a moderator:
hum, I've just discovered that I'm a no star guy. Having less star than some troll aound here is rather insulting... oh well, why should I care.... :D

Jourdy288 said:
60% isn't bad at all.
It is in the world of videogames. We should be looking for 75% average, at least!

sebt3 said:
hum, I've just discovered that I'm a no star guy. Having less star than some troll aound here is rather insulting... oh well, why should I care.... :D

You get 5 stars from me because you allow me whining to you and even then stay polite :)

;) now can we have audioscrobbling on audacious ;)

Bosbeetle said:
sebt3 said:

You get 5 stars from me because you allow me whining to you and even then stay polite :)

2.4 is out, it bring more fun than just audioscrobbling. You'll have this pnd once I got my pandora back :)

sebt3 said:
Bosbeetle said:
sebt3 said:

2.4 is out, it bring more fun than just audioscrobbling. You'll have this pnd once I got my pandora back :)

Seriously :blink: hooray!
static.gif

Am I blind? I can't seem to find/see any sort of star rating system.

Titcher said:
Am I blind? I can't seem to find/see any sort of star rating system.

on a profile page, in the blue on the top right...

hoo and thanks for my 4 stars, that feel better now :p

yeah... i have 2 out of 5 stars. the guy i sold my wiz to didn't even give me a 5 star :( .

Xian Long said:
i have just awarded a one star rating to everyone who has posted in this thread

Well, you got me down to 3 stars. I was gonna make the feeling mutual, but then I realized you only have 2 stars. I should in fact give you another one! LOL.

Edit: Done.

Xian Long said:
i have just awarded a one star rating to everyone who has posted in this thread

i just don't understand why you would want people to hate you. why you so bitter? what girl stole your heart dude?

Back