Alt + Tab?

jabz

How do I get out of this situation, without reset.

6af5c0b0.jpg

Happens if I press the Pandora key in some emu/games.

If I press Fn + ESC it will take me back to a login screen however the game screen will remain in front.

In this situation, I'd SSH into the offending device and use the command-line to kill the process. There might be a better way, though.

If you can get to a loginscreen, then log in and type "killall yourapplication" to shut it down.

Looks like minimenu is showing in the background; assuming an unmodified minimenu usage, hitting Pandora shoudl kill the running pnd-app, and that in turn would cause minimenu to come back up; would be curious to know if the app is still running (did it fork off something?), but probably its just done some ofbset type magic to fiddle with screen layering, and perhaps that doesnt' get properly unset when the app exits.

I wonder if pnd_run.sh needs to forcibly reset the display to 'known state' on app exit?

jeff

Hmm. It's not guaranreed to solve the problem, but what I would try in a situation like that is:

- Installing xkill from repositories with

Code:
sudo opkg install xkill

- Assigning a hotkey to envoke xkill

- Trying to kill the window in doubt with xkill

If it works, than it's semi-solved, if not, it would maybe help people who are better with Pandora/Angstrom Linux to understand where the problem is.

Back