Almost new pandora for sale!

Neal Cullum

Still Fresh
Hi folks, i received my Pandora last saturday through post and unfortunately i have to sell it due to money situations that have popped up. I have switched it one about 3 or 4 times, nothing is wrong with it, comes with a carry case as well. If anybody is interested in buying it off me then give us a shout otherwise i'll put it on ebay.

Hi, your post will no doubt be moved to here, the trading section:

http://boards.openpandora.org/index.php?/forum/32-trading/

I wouldn't bother reposting in there to sell yours as the mods will move it there in a few mins probably. But might be worth a look in there to see if anyone is posting 'wanting' one, you can then contact them.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for mentioning that, sorry i'm quite new to this forum.

Forgot to mention, this is the rebirth edition!

I'm selling this from u.k, nothing is wrong with this pandora.

You don't mind if i can buy that of from you? please, i have a Paypal account but until i get you your money i gotta build up my cash first and if you don't mind selling it to USA instead since i live there? thanks! :D

Hmmm, i could sell you it but thing is i've placed it on ebay unless there's a way of taking it off, i don't think anyone's placed a bid yet. Are you still interested in buying it?

I'm interested in buying this, and I live in Finland. Thing is, I don't think that the UK eBay will let me bid since you haven't specified delivery internationally.

I'm also interested if you can ship to US. Problem is I've no clue on how eBay is between UK and US so Ill have to look into that, and it seems its only being shipped within the UK.

I'm interested in buying this, and I live in Finland. Thing is, I don't think that the UK eBay will let me bid since you haven't specified delivery internationally.

I'm also interested if you can ship to US. Problem is I've no clue on how eBay is between UK and US so Ill have to look into that, and it seems its only being shipped within the UK.

Well if any of you guys are interested i'm still selling this. I will be able to send this internationally but im not sure how much it'll cost so i'll just include it in the price of the pandora. get in touch with us on here or send us an e-mail to nealcullum1982@btinternet.com.

Back