Ajack's Menu Bar/icon Collection

yeah....this is getting too fast...nobody did anything for 2 months and now BOOOOOM...just relax ;)

Hey,

I did 4 icons a month ago and started last week do make new icons. Two days later I looked in this thread for some news and half of my icons were already made. :blink:
But you're right, it's going fast.

Why relax when we can finish it up? :huh:

I know there's alot of people like me that hate it when everything doesn't match.

And I think I'm just going to give up on open handhelds because they obviously don't care about maintaining updates.

And here's 1.75:
http://localhostr.com/file/L9zmvX4/Caanoo%20Bars%20%20Icons%20v1.75.zip

Let me know of any other errors, thanks.

I may be wrong, but I haven't seen anyone do a DrPocketSNES yet. I would love to have that one added to the collection if anyone has the time.

Nunez said:
I may be wrong, but I haven't seen anyone do a DrPocketSNES yet. I would love to have that one added to the collection if anyone has the time.

I'll make one now.

Here's GPH Quake:
gphquake.png
gphquakeico.png

Edit:

Here's DrPocketSnes:
drpocketsnes.png
snesb.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Great job guys.

Now all we need is a C64 emulator and I'll never be heard from again because of this device! lol

I think GlQuake is made by Pickle with the nanoGL wrapper and GPH Quake is an updated Port by Rikku2000.

EDIT:
Your icons are great ColdRush, but they look like you blur your fonts, so all the text looks blured on a sharp screen. Please use a pixel-scaled font. ;) It will look much better.

doesn't quite fit in here but i made a "skin" for the skinmaker:
little bit darker than the original

sample03.png
bk03.png

does anybody know the guy who made the skinmaker and how he managed to change the pngs?

Thorax said:
doesn't quite fit in here but i made a "skin" for the skinmaker:
little bit darker than the original

sample03.png
bk03.png

does anybody know the guy who made the skinmaker and how he managed to change the pngs?
He, that was my idea, but they still look great. Include it in the archive in a new folder ColdRush, please. :)
But where do you get the dark pattern on the right side for the menu? It looks like the one from the bootlogo but I couldn't find this anywhere.

I read out the caanoo with termula2x last week and there are many .pngs in the gp2x folder. Among other things there should also be two images for that and I think he only overwrite them, because the skin still works without the SDCard you made it with.

yeah i got all the .pngs from the gp2x folder, but i couldnt find the "desktop".

the dark pattern is just the original file with a dark overlay...

@len: join #gp2x.de on efnet...

Take this: :D

Noiz2sa:
noiz2sat.png
noiz2sa.png

Railroad Rampage:
rampaget.png
rampagex.png

And here are my Skin Maker images:
sample04m.png
bk04.png

@Thorax
I can't go to any IRC-Server, because my daddy have installed a firewall at home and blocked all chat-related sites. :angry: So efnet is a nogo.

uh shit...
not cool.
i personally don't love the combination blue/orange...thats why i kept my "skin" blue...i also thought about changing all the "caanoo(tm)" on the title bars to blue :D

lenrlad said:
Take this: :D

Noiz2sa:
noiz2sat.png
noiz2sa.png

Railroad Rampage:
rampaget.png
rampagex.png

And here are my Skin Maker images:
sample04m.png
bk04.png

@Thorax
I can't go to any IRC-Server, because my daddy have installed a firewall at home and blocked all chat-related sites. :angry: So efnet is a nogo.

You put "Tactical Drain Defenser" on the Railroad Rampage bar.

Added Noiz2sa.

a great step towards usability would be including the changed ini files to match the filenames...

just a thought...i dont have the time for that :)

Thorax said:
...i also thought about changing all the "caanoo(tm)" on the title bars to blue :D

now i did it :p :D

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/8904639/caanoo/Caanoo%20Bars%20%20Icons%20BLUE%20v1.8.zip

Back