Ac Plug Adapter Converter

fredster83

Still Fresh
I bought the power adapter here http://www.play-asia.com/paOS-13-71-d1-49-en-70-14wk.html and got it today; however the plug is Korean or Chinese or something (can someone confirm which) and I only have this converter http://www.amondotech.com/index.asp?PageAc...&ProdID=593 and im not sure if it will accept the GP2X adapter or which holes to stick the 'prongs' in. I don't wanna connect it up wrong and then fry my GP2X! Can anyone let me know if this converter will work, and if not, recommend me one that will?

Thanks!

Umm it's an European plug. It is removable so you can just buy a standard AC cable and connect it to it. By the way (from play-asia):

features
Official GP2X Power Adaptor
100 - 250 Volt, comes with Euro-Style cord

Miika said:
Umm it's an European plug. It is removable so you can just buy a standard AC cable and connect it to it. By the way (from play-asia):

features
so for example, I could un-plug the cable that would connect my laptop or printer to its power adapter from the socket, and plug it into the GP2X power adapter?

Last edited by a moderator:
fredster83 said:
Miika said:

features
so for example, I could un-plug the cable that would connect my laptop or printer to its power adapter from the socket, and plug it into the GP2X power adapter?

I guess so, where do you live? Just the voltage is 100-250 volts.

Miika said:
fredster83 said:
Miika said:

features

I guess so, where do you live? Just the voltage is 100-250 volts.

I'm in the UK. On the base on my printer plug, it says 250V

Should be OK then. I measured with multimeter and it's 236 volts where I live (Norway)

Back