AC Adapter Specs

Zor Prime

Alright, I've searched high and low for this information.

Someone with a Pandora, can you please show what your AC adapter specifications are?

Problem is, this place is a computer hardware jungle and I may have misplaced my AC adapter amidst all of my other gear and I want to be sure I have the right AC adapter before I plug it up.

Thanks!

The pandora's charger is exactly the same as the PSP's charger. It runs at 5v with a max of 2000mAH

What are the numbers on the charger though? I know what you said from searching, but I need to know the exact specifications to make sure I have the right charger.

For instance:

Model: E-AWB135-090A

Input 100-240v 50/60Hz 0.4a

Output: 9v @ 1.5A

Thanks for responding, though.

If someone here owns a Pandora, can you get the AC adapter in your hand and write out the specs please?

It would be appreciated.

Mine says

PowerPax UK

SWITCHING POWER SUPPLY

MODEL:GP007D-050-200

INPUT:100-240Vac~0.5A 50/60Hz

OUTPUT:5V 2A

Mine says

PowerPax UK

SWITCHING POWER SUPPLY

Thanks man. (you in North America or Europe?)

Crap oh where did I put my power supply. Looks like I haven't found it yet then. I have so many AC adapters it's ridiculous.

Mine says

PowerPax UK

SWITCHING POWER SUPPLY

Crap oh where did I put my power supply. Looks like I haven't found it yet then. I have so many AC adapters it's ridiculous.

If you have a real PSP one you can use that.

Mine says

PowerPax UK

SWITCHING POWER SUPPLY

I'm in North America. Canada to be precise. And I completely agree. Just for chargers for this though I also have 3 PSP's and a third party PSP adapter. I'm with you though I would rather have the charger that came with Pandora, even though I would use the others in a pinch or a USB cable too.

Back