Abuse to be ported?

JAS

Still Fresh
Ok, I think that one of the best side scrollers around is abuse (of which I am making a 3d sequel to). It would be great to see this game ported to the gp32 as the graphics engine is already 320x240, so no need for new graphics and the source code is available to use freely! :)

Here is an idea about how the controls could work...

Have the d-pad as the mouse for aiming the weapon and using the L and R to move in their respective directions b for jump and a to fire - select to change weapons and start to pause obviously - you can use the power ups by tapping the jump button (in case of the speed boost) or holding jump down for flight.

If anyone is interested, and I hope someone is :) , you can get the source for PC here:
http://www.abuse2.com/

Thanks for considerig this - to those who do!

I'm actually not porting it - I am asking if anyone is interested in doing-so... I have a friend looking into it now, but he's really busy with our version of abuse right now.

i'm trying to learn how to code, but am no where near knowing anyting about porting an app.
:)

I'm only beginner too, but im currently going to port a really famous game, currently in pd.

good luck! I'll prob be making some original games for the gp32 sometime next year after A3 is complete.

Gp32 needs more developers!

And now back to the topic at hand - anyone interested in porting abuse? :)

Back