About bluetooth audio

SLiX

Still Fresh
Hi guys,

I read some posts talking about bluetooth audio on Pyra but I don't known what will be implemented.

I actually own a Pandora, and some time I would be happy to have a "transparent" bluetooth audio ouput to easily send sound to any bluetooth audio receiver (the solution using ALSA is not "universal", few programs work with it).

Is there any chance to be able to do this with the Pyra ? In a universal way, just like any smartphone or tablet were all audio ouput is send to bluetooth ? And if so, aptX would be nice....

I known and understand that audiophile people don't use bluetooth (maybe with aptX...) but the subject of this post is not about audio quality, it's about the easiness and fun of sending audio to external devices (mostly "wireless" speakers) like lots of people can do it today with any smartphone or tablet, without carying audio cables. It would be a great feature, very important today on any mobile device.

Thanks,

SLiX.

I'd like to put in a vote for AVRCP so that I can change tracks/volume level using my headphones, rather than having to keep getting my Pyra out of my pocket.

Back