Aaaarrrrrgggghhhhhh!!!

NeoStuey posted on Mar 16 2006 at 10:08 PM said:
WhiteFalcon posted on Mar 16 2006 at 10:48 AM said:
People seem not to like the looks of SMS2, but I think its much more sleek than SMS1.

Now they can choose.

;)

sms_II.png

Edit:

Thanks for coming to this page, hopefully you knew the .gif was space invaders and as you are here you liked it enough to save it for use.

Thanks again.

space_invaders.png

:D

Space Invaders is great. Galaxians too please.

Can these be made a little more isometric like the mame cabinets? It would be nich to see the big invader guy on the side ;-)

Last edited by a moderator:
how about a AT 80286 'beige box' from 1987? like, something an independent builder would put together. big, horizontal, 5 1/4" and 3 1/2 drive, power and turbo switches, vents on the front...

vic20-ian posted on Mar 17 2006 at 08:02 AM said:
Galaxians too please.

The making of
galaxian.gif

Galaxian
galaxian.png

:)

vic20-ian posted on Mar 17 2006 at 08:02 AM said:
Can these be made a little more isometric like the mame cabinets? It would be nich to see the big invader guy on the side ;-)

Maybe in the future, but as cyclops said the current mame cabs that I made do break up the screen if they are on there with the other icons, hence the current look.

Right now I've got an unfinished list to complete and a new list from telengard. :)

LOL Galaxian. I really like the arcade machines they are just soo cute. I hope Franxis hasn't seen these are you suddenly will have far too many requests. I know these are in the wiki but I think they should have a real page, they are just too good to miss out on.

telengard posted on Mar 17 2006 at 02:20 AM said:
I just found this thread and am *very* impressed with the work done, I have bookmarked it also.

Since other's are making requests I thought I might too:

Atari XL series (black/silver ones)
C64S
Apple II+
Apple //c
Apple IIgs
Coco 1
Coleco Adam

(yes I'm old, hehe)

I don't ask for much do I? ;)

~telengard

Thanks for your kind comments telengard. I went through your list and did a search for each machine listed, I'm sure I've already made a coco 1. I haven't made any of the others though, yet. ;)

coco.png

naples39 posted on Mar 17 2006 at 03:11 PM said:
Hey Stuey,

Have you made an icon for TurboGrafx-16 (aka american PC engine)? I'm currently using your white PC engine, but it would be nice to have a real turbografx icon because that is what I used to see at my friend's house when he had it.

http://thedump.classicgaming.gamespy.com/tg16/tg16.gif

Sorry, not yet, I have thought about doing it when I did all the other variants. I have the reference photos ready to start so it should be soonish. :)

And there I was thinking i was crossing things of the list. :wacko:

;)

Currently in progress is the PCE GT.

pce_gt.png

A reminder of why I hate working with dark shades. ggggrrrrrrr, and I chose to do this one! :blink:

hitbyambulance posted on Mar 17 2006 at 08:11 AM said:
how about a AT 80286 'beige box' from 1987? like, something an independent builder would put together. big, horizontal, 5 1/4" and 3 1/2 drive, power and turbo switches, vents on the front...

A possible icon future icon. I know there is a portable 80286 that looks just like a microwave with a keyboard. :)

NeoStuey posted on Mar 17 2006 at 08:40 PM said:
More WIP
atarixl.png

Keyboard template has been made just need to get the colour contrast correct.

Wow, you are pretty quick. That looks like an XL to me. :)

I think I saw a IIGS up a few posts too. Bravo!!

~telengard

naples39 posted on Mar 17 2006 at 03:11 PM said:
Hey Stuey,

Have you made an icon for TurboGrafx-16 (aka american PC engine)? I'm currently using your white PC engine, but it would be nice to have a real turbografx icon because that is what I used to see at my friend's house when he had it.

http://thedump.classicgaming.gamespy.com/tg16/tg16.gif

Turbo Grafx 16
turbo_grafx_16.png

I will make a CD-Rom interfaced version at some point as well.

NeoStuey posted on Mar 18 2006 at 08:59 AM said:
Turbo Grafx 16
turbo_grafx_16.png

I will make a CD-Rom interfaced version at some point as well.

Awesome--putting it in right now. Thanks Stuey.

ingrin posted on Mar 16 2006 at 09:39 PM said:
telengard posted on Mar 16 2006 at 08:20 PM said:
Atari XL series (black/silver ones)
C64S
Apple IIgs
Coleco Adam
Hmmm, hinting at some systems you are working on?

Hehe, well I was thinking about working on the Coleco Adam. I'm not sure if the IIgs would run at a decent speed or not. Next up for gp2xmess is going to be optimization for some of the slower systems currently emulated (atari 7800, apple II, coco).

~telengard

Back