A Very Early Stage Skin

NeoStuey

Website
Visit site
switches.gif

Very early work in progress.

The skin is about an hour or so old. I can see that I have made a bit of a mess of the switch effect which I'll sort out. And the icon font is left over from my monty python skin and will get replaced at some point. :).

my idea wasnt much different than that! i was gonna do like an mp3 player or music player program type interface(think winamp or windows media player) that style button and a lcd bar type hting in the middle, woulda been cool but i lack skill to make it

TelcoLou posted on Dec 21 2005 at 01:23 AM said:
:lol: I like it!!

thanks lou :)

triton posted on Dec 21 2005 at 04:55 AM said:
my idea wasnt much different than that! i was gonna do like an mp3 player or music player program type interface(think winamp or windows media player) that style button and a lcd bar type hting in the middle, woulda been cool but i lack skill to make it

Triton as this idea is too close to what you are planning, I have suspended it, I have too many ideas on the go right now and probably won't get any of them finished any time soon anyway. :)

sam fisher posted on Dec 21 2005 at 12:13 PM said:
one day im gonna make a doctor who one :p

No time like the present Sam, I'd really like to see a doctor who one, especially :D

Last edited by a moderator:
no feel free to continue workin on this skin please! i want to see waht it loks like done man! mine is stalled due to lack of skillz anyway lol

Back