A Trustworthy Site?

er0s

Still Fresh
Im going to be buying an GP2X with my next paycheck, and im searching around for a good site to buy from. I live in kansas(USA) and the reccommended site fore USA purchases(that was mentioned in the FAQ) is no longer selling. Ive found some at http://gp2x.allack.co.uk/ for approximately 160 Dollars, and i am wondering if anyone else has experience buying from them. Thanks muck for this and i hope to be holding one of these beauties by the time classes start :)

er0s posted on Aug 10 2006 at 01:07 AM said:
Im going to be buying an GP2X with my next paycheck, and im searching around for a good site to buy from. I live in kansas(USA) and the reccommended site fore USA purchases(that was mentioned in the FAQ) is no longer selling. Ive found some at http://gp2x.allack.co.uk/ for approximately 160 Dollars, and i am wondering if anyone else has experience buying from them. Thanks muck for this and i hope to be holding one of these beauties by the time classes start :)
If you want cheap and good shipping to the US, try Play-Asia.com. It is $160 and they ship it fast.

If you have the money get it from gbax of course, just for the good support.

Don't forget to buy your SD cards from Newegg.com, they are consistently the cheapest. Under $100 for 4GB and under $50 for 2GB.

Last edited by a moderator:
I second PlayAsia ... fast and cheap, and free candy ... don't forget the candy :D

TelcoLou posted on Aug 10 2006 at 08:01 PM said:
I second PlayAsia ... fast and cheap, and free candy ... don't forget the candy :D

I think you would have to pretty brave to eat candy from a web store

Pickle posted on Aug 10 2006 at 04:52 PM said:
TelcoLou posted on Aug 10 2006 at 08:01 PM said:

I think you would have to pretty brave to eat candy from a web store

It was good ... "Strawberry; my favorite kind!"

(^ Who knows where that line is from? ;) )

Back