A Really Really Wird Psx Addon

Azalin

What was that? It sounded like a, a sound of some
Website
www.loremaster.a-host.info
I have found quite possibly the strangest psx addon ever, besides the fact that its being released next month...

Roydspad

PA.73928.001.jpg

Its quite odd, isn't it? it appears to be a controller with a full keyboard strapped onto the top. Now, i can sort of understand it for the ps2, for typing in games like MGS:S or something, but the psx? Was there an internet hardware mod that i never knew about? Are there even any games that could use it?!?!?

Azalin posted on Oct 24 2006 at 12:32 PM said:
I have found quite possibly the strangest psx addon ever, besides the fact that its being released next month...

Roydspad

PA.73928.001.jpg

Its quite odd, isn't it? it appears to be a controller with a full keyboard strapped onto the top. Now, i can sort of understand it for the ps2, for typing in games like MGS:S or something, but the psx? Was there an internet hardware mod that i never knew about? Are there even any games that could use it?!?!?

It's a dual connection, the Keyboard connects to the USB, the PS controller connects regularlly. There are already controllers like this.

Last edited by a moderator:
D'oh, I think that's new PSPig2 from Sonied. How to keybard opens up to reveal double screen :D!

Thomas Dequinas posted on Oct 30 2006 at 09:34 PM said:
D'oh, I think that's new PSPig2 from Sonied. How to keybard opens up to reveal double screen :D!
!Wuaaaaagh! it has you genuies! i love hiring you work fap for me, give moneys genius are you wag! :D open cd fom email wafpg ya!

wuaagh! makes it!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back