A number of questions.

Jordski11

Still Fresh
Hi there,

I'm very new to this sort of thing, so please please please excuse my noob questions.

OK so first things first, I'm definitely not familiar with all this emulator and 'linux' stuff, I dont really know what 'linux' is, do you have to be a complete tech whizz to be able to put emulators and stuff on your pandora?

Also will these things ever be released to purchase in mainstream stores eg. Amazon?

Does this have wifi browser, if so how quick will it be, on par with ipod touch/archos 605?

I've read into this a little bit, and think this looks like a sweet little device to have. Personally I think it would be really cool to have all of these emulators on a single device, but I'm not so sure I should get one if I'll have no clue how to get the emulators and programmes onto it?

Please don't be harsh to me I'm a complete noob in this sort of stuff.

Any help much appreciated and sorry for my spelling and punctuation, was a very rushed post.

Please go to the gpx32 forums instead, this forum was a temporary measure when the gpx32 forum was overloaded. Just follow the link on the openpandora.org forums tab.

Back