A New Fungp

Yeah, it still looks pretty broken...

I do see, though, that they seem to have fixed the downloader app. I actually get a progress bar now, and I don't have to wonder if my game is downloading, leaving the window open and hoping it'll finish.

Heyhey :D

Yes I love GPH for the handhelds they released
Yes I love fungp for the games

Yes it needs to be improved, but hate is useless ;)

Heyhey

Yes I love GPH for the handhelds they released
Yes I love fungp for the games

Yes it needs to be improved, but hate is useless
1+
i love GPH for the consoles but i hate fungp ;)

Guys !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I found out how to display correctly fungp !!!!!!!!!!! Even the Korean one !!!!!!!!!!!! (tests done on IE9, only browser compatible *)
To make it work, go and turn off ie9 tracking protection (Stop icon in the address bar, you probably do not need but I did it anyway for safety) and at this point turn on the compatibility viewer (broken page icon on the address bar ) and .... FunGP should work perfectly! Screen as attachments!
Roberto

Fungp:
View attachment 593

Fungp.co.kr:
View attachment 594

*Probably ie9 is not the only browser compatible but the other working ones could be only ie6, ie7 and ie8

Sorry for my poor english and.... enjoy! =)

Fungp.com site has been down for some days and now I see the same BROKEN SITE AGAIN. I'm starting to believe that these guys think that we are a******s.

Actual State: Angry and hating fungp more than ever.

E.-

idarwin said:
Fungp.com site has been down for some days and now I see the same BROKEN SITE AGAIN. I'm starting to believe that these guys think that we are a******s.

Actual State: Angry and hating fungp more than ever.

E.-

Try as I mentioned above: it works!

Last edited by a moderator:
DJRoby4 said:
Try as I mentioned above: it works!

Thank you, I've seen it. Web pages written to work with just one navigator, and the fact that actually you have to change a setting to make it work it's not only lame but also offensive for the customers.

I mean... it's like they are telling us we give a f**k about you guys right in our faces. C'mon! We have to be a little bit more demanding with the companies we give our money.

Best.

E.-

Oh, well. I use Opera and Iceweasel (a Mozilla browser) and the page works just fine (not the korean version).
But I'm a Linux user and the PC downloader is for Windows... :p

Rodolfo said:
Oh, well. I use Opera and Iceweasel (a Mozilla browser) and the page works just fine (not the korean version).
But I'm a Linux user and the PC downloader is for Windows... :p
Only the home page should look fine, all the rest of the pages nope.
And yes, the downloader is still a problem!

Back