YINLIPS G18

Nintendo

Nintendo Switch
Has anyone purchased on of these before?

http://www.yinlips.com/en/productdetail.asp?ID=220

2011118141548354.jpg

Model: YDP-G18

. 5.0" High definition Touch Screen

. Android 2.2 OS,quickly visit any website

. CPU :1.2GHz , RAM :512M

. Support HDMI HD output

. Support all kinds of net games

. Support MSN,SKYPE, QQ online chat

Main Function:

1. 5.0" High definition Touch Screen

2. 5.0 Mega pixels digital camera & DV function(Optional for double camera)

3. Support all audio decoding, Multi-tasks to play,listen to music while watching ebook and play the game. Multi-channel output

4. Sopport 1080P(1920x1080pixel)video decoding, RM/RMVB,PPTV,Support online TV, online movie,Support flash player 10. X online play ,Plugin subtitles SMI, SRT, SUB, SSA, ASS, SUB+IDX,ISO Navigation

5. Android2.2 OS,quickly visit any website, see news, office, reading, online download . Support website flash display.

6. Wifi function,support E-mail,browse Office software,Word,execl... Support many input method, support handwritten input method. Support video chat and QQ chat etc.

7. Audio and video output(HDMI 1080p NTSC/PAL)、

8. Game function,support 8bit NES/FC,GB,GBC.16bit SMC,SMD,SFC/SNES.32bit GBA,MAME.64bit N64,support 3D PSX(480X272),HD 3D(800x480), android APK 3D games. Flash 10.X games, support full screen touch game,support gravity sensor direction sensor game, support network multi-player against games

9. Ebook function:TXT,PDF format

10.FM radio function(Optional),Clock、calendar 、calculator

11.Support JPG format photos browsing, support small screen preview, 3D switch, slide broadcast, zoom

13.Support Micro SD card

14.Built-in double speaker

Last edited by a moderator:
well that does ike a tasty addition to a handheld collection if anyone finds any detail on when they plan to launch it report back please

Try Dealextreme, they are having a sale on today as per below

11.11% off everything at Dealextreme using code: DXE1111

Nah, not at DX yet.

Someone should try giving them a call? Anyone speak Mandarin on these forum boards?

©Copyright All Rights Reserved YINLIPS DIGITAL TECHNOLOGY (SHEN ZHEN) CO.,LTD. Tel:+86 755 29060005 Fax:+86 755 83986235

Add: Building # 3,Zone 1, Baiwangxin High Technology Industrial Park, Song Bai Road, NanShan District, Shenzhen 518108, P.R. China

no need for mandarin. DX take product requests and forums are english

You can order off Taobao via Zarmark. But I don't know if the listsings are pre-orders. I suspect they might be because there are no videos of it in action on Youku yet.

I just requested this one, the Evo 2 Android Console http://store.envizio...-pre-order.html and the Ritmix RZX-50. We'll see what happens, if anyone has a spare minute throw a request up at DX. It would probably carry more weight with multiple requests.
Nice have you been folowing progress of this? i was interested in the origional evo but they only made a small amount the scrapped the project for the evo2 but then all info just seemed to stop and alot of resources got removed from the internet so i presumed this project was dead and buried. Hopefully this would suggest not.

I just requested this one, the Evo 2 Android Console http://store.envizio...-pre-order.html and the Ritmix RZX-50. We'll see what happens, if anyone has a spare minute throw a request up at DX. It would probably carry more weight with multiple requests.

also i jsut went back onto the website and they appear to have it listed twice once as a pre order for 15usd and the second says it is instock and retailing at 149.00 usd? any ideas if this is the actual console (cause that seems cheep) or is this supposed to be the equivilant to a premium order? any ideas

also i jsut went back onto the website and they appear to have it listed twice once as a pre order for 15usd and the second says it is instock and retailing at 149.00 usd? any ideas if this is the actual console (cause that seems cheep) or is this supposed to be the equivilant to a premium order? any ideas
I think the $149.00 model is a Dev unit which is probably just a bare-bones version of the finished product. The scheduled public release was for Q4 2011, so some time between now and the end of December we should be able to purchase them. I just don't know what the price is going to be, I'd guess $200-$300.

Have you seen this one? http://www.dealextreme.com/p/fv-1-google-tv-box-android-2-2-internet-tv-box-w-wifi-usb-rj45-hdmi-sd-4gb-samsung-s5pv210-1ghz-66302

I picked one up and have no complaints so far and for the price it's a great little unit. Wireless keyboard and mouse works perfectly, I just have to try a wireless controller with the emulators.

Last edited by a moderator:
A member over at Dingoonity got one of these and posted some pics. He's in China so I don't think it's available outside of there yet.

Anyway, here is the important pic which shows the specs. So much for the 1.2g processor, but it still could be a cool handheld.

DSC00374.jpg

Back