A Complaint

kybernetikos

Still Fresh
Today, I was so busy beating Steel Fury in the Speedball II cup that I missed two stops on the train and had to wait half an hour for a train back home. Fortunately there was still Super Nashwan to beat....

So, a warning, and thanks to the OPT, I've used emulators before on other platforms, but nothing comes close to running them on a Pandora.

SWIV on the way to work, and Speedball 2 on the way home, what could be better.

kybernetikos said:
Today, I was so busy beating Steel Fury in the Speedball II cup that I missed two stops on the train and had to wait half an hour for a train back home. Fortunately there was still Super Nashwan to beat....

So, a warning, and thanks to the OPT, I've used emulators before on other platforms, but nothing comes close to running them on a Pandora.

SWIV on the way to work, and Speedball 2 on the way home, what could be better.
Yup i played menace on my pandora on a bus journey a few days ago.Real nice to have an amiga at your fingertips.

Last edited by a moderator:
A Complaint Pandora makes you late

What! You're pregnant? Didn't even know you were female. Sort of always thought the Pandora was though. Nature finds a way.

Not sure I'm happy playing with male nubs. :p

may88 said:
A Complaint Pandora makes you late

What! You're pregnant? Didn't even know you were female. Sort of always thought the Pandora was though. Nature finds a way.

Not sure I'm happy playing with male nubs. :p
Heh, well if what I've read in this forum is of any indication, the Pandora helps get you a wimminz, so it could conceivably make said wimminz late.

Just shove it in a jumbo condom, and you should be safe from any unfortunate "accidents."

Last edited by a moderator:
First, ew.

Second, my first thought (apart from the first thought mentioned above) was "Late? As in the late Pandora-owner?"

Back