4gb Sd Card Sandisk?

funny :lol: , I have the transend (4gb) in 150x and normal flavor..
they bother work fine although I think the 150x is faster for things like neo-geo (I use that card for only cps2 and n-g :) )
but if you can find it at a good price (I got it for $50 at FRY's) it's an awesome card (never had any problems with it)
:D

Be aware that some cards are fast read speed, but are dog slow at writing.

Fishbong posted on Mar 21 2007 at 02:16 AM said:
Apparently notaz has written a patch that adds SDHC support. However it only seems to be experimental right now. http://www.gp32x.de/board/index.php?showtopic=35840
Very interesting thread. Thanks for that. I am really looking forward to SDHC support. Unregulated 4GB cards can have problems with compatibility it seems.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm using patch Notaz wrote, and it's working fine for me. My old Transcend 4GB 150X card works, as well as my ADATA 4GB SDHC card. Haven't tested with a larger card, as I don't want to end up wasting monies. <_<

DAXP posted on Mar 24 2007 at 08:44 PM said:
I'm using patch Notaz wrote, and it's working fine for me. My old Transcend 4GB 150X card works, as well as my ADATA 4GB SDHC card. Haven't tested with a larger card, as I don't want to end up wasting monies. <_<

Damn! I have a 4 Gig SDHC and it doesn't work even with notaz's patched kernel. Guess I'll have to wait :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Back