3d On Gp2x?

It's better, It's a newer system with better stats. Like... If you compare a Sega saturn to a Sega dreamcast.

Also, It's GP32, Gp32x is just the name of this site.

EDIT: What he ment with "same thing" I guess is that they use the same kind of CPU, just higher clocked.

ahh ok sorry about that i thought it was eather called gp32 or gp23x but i dont know havent been that big in to the system till now *cuagh* love sega the dreamcast... will the GP2x have a GUI like redhat linux someday or is that impossable on this system I know the dreamcast had a fairly nice GUI for linux.

I think It would be possible, but it would still do the things it does now, and then again, a desktoplike shell might not be the best thing on such a small screen.

:) Acctualy what I ment was that porting the program is "basicaly" the same as being able to play the original game.

And as far as an interface like RedHat, I don't think the gp2x will ever be able to run Gnome(the default GUI on RedHat) as it requires a running X server. Which the gp2x doesn't have, nore does the gp2x have any swaping capabilites so its lack of ram would keep you from running both the X and Gnome at the same time. Thus rendering them both useless.

Back