Website
purplegoat25.deviantart.com
Anybody used the new 3.51 m33?
if so
any differences from 3.40 oe-a?

thanks

EDIT:
stuffs!
- All functions of v3.51 firmware retained - PS1 support, high video resolution, MP3 visualizer, internet navigation, PS3 connection etc
- Launch Official UMDS which require v3.51 firmware
- Direct launching of homebrews and demonstrations
- Direct launching of PS1 images
- Ability to alter the CPU speed of the PSP
- Recovery mode
- Multi-region
- Bugfixes
- Customize all your icons etc

purple_goat said:
Anybody used the new 3.51 m33?
if so
any differences from 3.40 oe-a?

thanks
I've already downloaded it. So, I'm looking to install it today. But I read the thread that it was in and most people said that it is the exact same thing, but with support for backed-up games released for FW 3.51 and under. It has 100% homebrew compatibility and and also plays PSX games just like 3.40 OE.

Here are the features:

- All functions of v3.51 firmware retained - PS1 support, high video resolution, MP3 visualizer, internet navigation, PS3 connection etc
- Launch Official UMDS which require v3.51 firmware
- Direct launching of homebrews and demonstrations
- Direct launching of PS1 images
- Ability to alter the CPU speed of the PSP
- Recovery mode
- Multi-region
- Bugfixes
- Customize all your icons etc

Actually I think I'll install it right now. :)

BTW, do you play online games? I really want to play online with some of you guys. I'm tired of killing random foreigners, and would prefer playing with somebody I know on these forums.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd play you online Omars, any DS game you can name, I don't have any online PSP games though...

PurpleGoat, it'd be handy if you posted information on this new firmware when creating a new topic about it, I only read these forums, so had no idea that it existed...

Nova said:
I'd play you online Omars, any DS game you can name, I don't have any online PSP games though...

PurpleGoat, it'd be handy if you posted information on this new firmware when creating a new topic about it, I only read these forums, so had no idea that it existed...
So, you have a psp, but no online games? Or did I read that wrong?

It's too bad that you can't get those games.....you know what's a good movie? - Pirates * of the Carribean. Yup, just one great movie. :p

OMars said:
Nova said:

It's too bad that you can't get those games.....you know what's a good movie? - Pirates * of the Carribean. Yup, just one great movie. :p

If you can show me which ocean to sail in, to capture the best booty, I'd be pleased to parlay...

Arrr.

:D

Nova said:
OMars said:
Nova said:

If you can show me which ocean to sail in, to capture the best booty, I'd be pleased to parlay...

Arrr.

Arrrgh......I've much experience and detailed maps of such seas. :p

edit: clear your freaking inbox!!!!

Nova said:
Arr, inbox cleared, cap'n.
I sent it again, but it gave me the same error message:

This message can not be sent because the recipient has their personal messenger disabled or their personal messenger inbox is full.

This personal message has not been sent

How am supposed to help you now? :unsure:

edit: I'll email you!

OMars said:
I sent it again, but it gave me the same error message:

This message can not be sent because the recipient has their personal messenger disabled or their personal messenger inbox is full.

This personal message has not been sent
How am supposed to help you now? :unsure:

edit: I'll email you!

Yarr, thanks be to you, matey.

purple_goat said:
I just saw that a couple minutes ago.. funny :)
but it looks like DAX leaving the scene will be beneficial (new CFW makers are popping up all over the place)
:ph34r:
More people = more competition = more features after all + Sony won't be able to tackle everyone that creates a CFW. :)

A conversation at Team M33 headquarters:

1st member: We've received a cease and desist order from Sony.

2nd member: Just stick it in the filing cabinet.

OMars said:
Nova said:
Yarr, thanks be to you, matey.
Dude, is that email address you have on your profile even real?

Oh shiz, no, sorry.

It's pjww7 (at) hotmail (dot) co (dot) uk

Thanks man, appreciated.

Nova said:
Oh shiz, no, sorry.

Thanks man, appreciated.

No prob dude, I sent you the message! Looking forward to gaming online with you.

Can you get all of this setup to play online today? Sorry about the giddiness. :p

OMars said:
Nova said:
Oh shiz, no, sorry.

Thanks man, appreciated.

No prob dude, I sent you the message! Looking forward to gaming online with you.

Can you get all of this setup to play online today? Sorry about the giddiness. :p

Urk, I just remembered I got busted by the law for DS torrents a couple of weeks ago. Reckon they'll be monitoring my activities, so to speak?

Nova said:
OMars said:
Nova said:
Oh shiz, no, sorry.

Thanks man, appreciated.

Urk, I just remembered I got busted by the law for DS torrents a couple of weeks ago. Reckon they'll be monitoring my activities, so to speak?

Probably, that's sad to hear.

Buggery. If I find myself near any hotspots soon, I'll get some. You tell me what you want to play, and I'll get em.

Nova said:
Buggery. If I find myself near any hotspots soon, I'll get some. You tell me what you want to play, and I'll get em.
These games are cool:
Metal Gear Solid: Portable Ops
SOCOM: fireteam bravo (1st and 2nd)
Ratchet & Clank: Size Matters

Back