2xmark '06, The Alternative Gamer's Benchmark

Emu&Co posted on Jul 18 2006 at 03:27 AM said:
Sorry to revive this older thread, but how about adding RAM read write tests? It surely would be interesting to see how fast RAM gets by playing around with CPU/RAM Tuner.

I'll put that on my to-do list! It'd certainly be a useful feature.

Last edited by a moderator:
14862 with no over clock. Guess that its at 200Mhz.

Cool app though, after the demo comp is over maybe some peaple will give you some source so we can have some cool GFX. ;)

[ Off Topic ]
Why is it a gpu (Utility) and not just a gpe? (yes I know gpe comes under a game) Does some like i'm answering my own question but is there any difference in the files apart from the extension?

If not seems an odd way to differentiate files.
[/ Off Topic ]

MadDog posted on Jul 18 2006 at 02:57 AM said:
14862 with no over clock. Guess that its at 200Mhz.

Cool app though, after the demo comp is over maybe some peaple will give you some source so we can have some cool GFX. ;)

[ Off Topic ]
Why is it a gpu (Utility) and not just a gpe? (yes I know gpe comes under a game) Does some like i'm answering my own question but is there any difference in the files apart from the extension?

If not seems an odd way to differentiate files.
[/ Off Topic ]
It is an odd way to differentiate files. Just rename it to .gpe if you want, then it will show in the Games section.

I hope sometime down the road we get a really nice Menu replacement, cause this one is such a hack.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not any more, thread's many months old. I've really lost interest with the GP2X recently, so I doubt I will do any more work on this. If there is something in particular you need it to do, I may be able to accomodate you though, if it's not too time consuming-- go ahead and contact me, reply here, PM me, whatever-- and I'll try to do that for you.

Back