Caanoo / WIZ $20 Bounty For Working Caanoo Alarm!

Since the Caanoo "clock" resets to 12 AM every time you switch it on (lawwwl), an alarm clock might be kind of hard.

What if it syncs the time through WiFi? Not that I would code something that would do that; just suggesting...

Does any one here have a DS? Did you ever use the alarm on it? Case settled. But anyway, it might make a good cooking timer or something. It would be interesting if you could get something like this to run while you're playing games.

Does any one here have a DS? Did you ever use the alarm on it? Case settled. But anyway, it might make a good cooking timer or something. It would be interesting if you could get something like this to run while you're playing games.
yes, a function like the multitasking, while you are gaming, you press the HOME button and return to the menù...
it's too hard to enamble one :(

Com64 said:
yeah i had a ds, 2 actually 1st one custom shell and r4sdhc and it broke and the 2nd i gave to my nephew!

Last edited by a moderator:
I came across a flash alarm clock app a while back that seemed to work ok, although I didn't test it much. No changeable sounds or anything fancy. Maybe something like that would work?

Edit:
Actually, I found it and tried it again. It starts ok but it doesn't sync with the Caanoo's clock. I wonder if one could edit the .swf file to get it to work properly.

I came across a flash alarm clock app a while back that seemed to work ok, although I didn't test it much. No changeable sounds or anything fancy. Maybe something like that would work?

Edit:
Actually, I found it and tried it again. It starts ok but it doesn't sync with the Caanoo's clock. I wonder if one could edit the .swf file to get it to work properly.
but it's possible to edit one? or it need the source?

kayuz said:

Edit:
but it's possible to edit one? or it need the source?
There are programs that let you edit flash files. I've never tried it myself, maybe someone else around here has some experience with this. I'm really not even sure if editing the .swf file somehow would even fix the problem.

Last edited by a moderator:
It would be nice to have an alarm clock that would vibrate. That way it could run in the background while playing something, and the player would get notified by the vibrations, as almost nothing uses the vibrator.

/Uni

Edit: Btw, these "use your phone" comments are useless. I'm sure pretty much everyone with a phone knows it has an alarm. But that wasn't what was asked for. For whatever reason monstercameron wants an alarm on his caanoo.

Sometimes you can't count on your phone. I think it's no harm to have an alarm on the Caanoo.

time ago, gph tell me that the are working on a timer-function for caanoo... but i think they don't do anything <_<

Back