2 New Videos From Gph

WarmFluffyUK

The Big Wad Bolf.
Website
www.retrotech.one
GPH have given me 2 new videos to share with everyone:

1: Propis.
Once upon a time, in a far off star there was a prince and his beloved citizens. Suddenly one day a kind of jelly called Propis fell from the sky and destroyed most of the town. The prince and his citizens have called for an SOS to clear out all the Propis, and everyone in the town came up to help clear up the mess!
Watch it here.
2: Sonic on GBA
Here's Sonic being played on gpSP GBA Emulator.
Watch it here.Clare.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wait, I saw that Propis video 6 days ago, someone else uploaded it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DrXTEPYxUss...feature=related

It looks like a mix of bejeweled and puyo puyo, looks interest.

Good to see how well Sonic Advance runs, but funny to see the player not know how to spindash. :p

Last edited by a moderator:
I wonder if that Propis game is giving a nod to BioShock? At 0:39 one of the characters is called Big Father and he's wearing a heavy diving suit - similar to the Big Daddies in BioShock. Perhaps western style games do travel further afield...

The game does look nice though and seems to be aiming for something a bit more than just Match 3 or Puyo Puyo.

The framerate on Sonic looks very choppy to me. No disrespect to the dev, but why would GPH want to show anything less than an emu running 100%?

On closer inspection, you can see the screen tearing on Sonic Advance, mostly on the shield, but I don't think the game looks choppy, I think it might just be the video.

Besides, we don't know if they're using the current version of GPSP or what clock speed.

Back