OhNo! 2 MORE Backgrounds! =3

FaeMinx

Rainbow Liberation Instigation
Greetings! =3

hi FaeMinx,

the second is cool - could you finish it in salvador-dali-style ?

http://www.canvasreplicas.com/images/Lugubrious%20Game%20Salvador%20Dali.jpg

Finish it how? It's already quite bizarre!

But in the spirit of strangeness you've inspired me to go digging through my old school artwork to turn out yet ANOTHER two backgrounds. :)

You'll notice that some of my work you're seeing has a fair degree more drawing skill applied. That's what comes from the passage of time and practice.

This image is from either my Std6 or Std7 year: (I can't remember - except that I was listening to Enya at the time... and that my shading skills *sucked*!)

SW.JPG

... and this is what it looks like after a few hours in Photoshop CS3 and my Cintiq 12WX, a new background:

Cursum01.png

How on earth did I manage to do that? Well, that's why you gotta love Photoshop! ;)

And now for something from Std8 (I think). It's far more interesting - Can you find all the animals in this picture? Apart from the two anthro mice, there's a dinosaur crossed with an otter, a whale crossed with a jelly tot, the front half of a triangular snouted... thing, 5 'natural' mice, a squirrel, a chipmunk, and a praying mantis.

Oh, and a giant gecko of course. =3 ... I think there's a floating head or two in there as well...

GECK.JPG

And now, a bit of Photoshop magic and we have our 2nd background:

Gecko01.png

Wicked! :lol:

Whoa, number 4 is awesome! Also, I'm starting a big wallpaper thread.

Guys, sorry for being out of the loop, but are these being collected anywhere?

Maybe some of you could start an article/list on the PandoraWiki, just to make sure that none of these community backgrounds are lost?

(This forum seems so disorganized...)

P.S. They look really, really nice.

Last edited by a moderator:
Guys, sorry for being out of the loop, but are these being collected anywhere?
Jourdy started a thread here a couple of hours before this question, if that's of any help. :)

hi FaeMinx !

Finish it how? It's already quite bizarre!

But in the spirit of strangeness you've inspired me to go digging through my old school artwork to turn out yet ANOTHER two backgrounds.

I am not a native speaker so please pardon this misunderstanding.

with 'finish' I just ment a colour-version of your black&white backgrounds - like this excellent number 4.

besides that your artwork is impressive ...

greetings

PS: do you know giger's art ?

And now for something from Std8 (I think). It's far more interesting - Can you find all the animals in this picture? Apart from the two anthro mice, there's a dinosaur crossed with an otter, a whale crossed with a jelly tot, the front half of a triangular snouted... thing, 5 'natural' mice, a squirrel, a chipmunk, and a praying mantis.

Oh, and a giant gecko of course. =3 ... I think there's a floating head or two in there as well...

And now, a bit of Photoshop magic and we have our 2nd background:

View attachment 335

Wicked! :lol:

The first wallpaper didn't really appeal to me, but there's something I like about this second one... :) it has an Escher-esque feel to it... if that makes any sense.

Back