1st batch Pandora in Australia, anyone want it? best offer..

PureWicked

Still Fresh
considering selling my Pandora first batch black unit, brittle battery case back held together by packing tape, wonder what the market will bear as is or worth upgrading it to 1ghz first?

have all the accessories that came with it still,

unit located in Australia, so would prefer a local buyer if possible.. any offers/?

How much you want?

Don't care about condition - So long as internals all work.

I'm after a 1st batch (I'm in Syd).

internals all fine, I just happened to get a 1ghz one, this black one was my original order, paid the extra to get it sooner (meaning it would be a second unit) when CraigX asked, then paid the extra to get my original order upgraded to 1ghz when ED asked,

used the original as my only one for a while, but didn't look at it twice when I got my 1ghz, then along came the Zero's I'm also in Sydney (Marrickville) if you want to check it out in person, don't have a firm price as it's cost me far more than it should have originally anyway, a lot of it for me is that my Mrs's is on about me reducing stuff.. so make a fair offer and it's yours, works fine, I have a case/bag I got with my 1ghz unit that I don't want you can have that, it came in a little brown box.. no fancy box like my 1ghz did.. only flaw is the battery caseback, being made of brittle black plastic the hinge broke immediately and then the other and it even snapped in half, so I added packing tape around it, you could continue with that (looks ugly but is fine) or buy a new caseback from ED

Sorry!! Extremely late reply!

Honestly I could not offer an amount, if it's still available let me know what you'd accept and we can go from there?

I understand the issue of costing more than it should, I preordered for years then bought a 1ghz from ED and lost a crap load in conversions and all else!

But if you have decided on a price just let me know and see what we can do.

Condition is not an issue so long as it works (internals).

Back