1st batch Pandora for sale with accessories

Nikojiro

Hi,

After much hesitation, I am selling my first batch Pandora. It's in very good condition and comes with the following accessories:

• Charger cable (USB / DC)
  • Official case (first version, not shown in pictures)
  • Battery case
  • Spare parts: keymat and LCD cable
  • Stylus of course
  • All shipped in original box with manual
I am looking for 180 eur, which I believe is a fair price considering the condition of the device. Postage included within EU, I am willing to ship outside of EU but then we'll have to discuss postage costs.
For an additional 20 eur I will add the 2 32Gb class 10 SD cards shown on the picture.

I am living near Paris, France, so if anyone wishes to see the unit, PM me.

Here are the pictures:

This last picture shows a small scratch on the d-pad which is the only visible usage mark on the unit (it's only a bit of paint that got off). There is no crack in the casing, and the screen is pristine.

I've been using this unit mostly for PS1 emulation, which works great (even the double resolution hack introduces in PCSX Rearmed r18). I've emulated arcade (NeoGeo and CPS1-2 mostly) and 16bits consoles with pretty much flawless quality.

Feel free to use this thread or PM me if you need more information.

Cheers,

Niko

Last edited by a moderator:
I think i will buy it. Some questions : is it damaged / is something not working? Why do you sell it? How high can you overclock it? What is the battery life in relation to a new battery? And: how do you want to get tge money for it :p ? Paypal, bank transfer (from germany)?

It is a shame if someone has similar offer i will take it faster ^^

Pandora shipped and received by new owner. This was a pleasant transaction.

Thanks Mathneogeo, and have fun!

PS: can a moderator close this thread, thanks in advance!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back