100 Gig Of Downloaded Stuff...

EvilDragon

Administrator
Staff member
Hey,

I just wanted to inform you that you guys reached the 100 Gig download border on the GP32x File Archive!

Since the opening 1 1/2 months ago, over 100 Gig have been downloaded!
I'd say, the scene is quite lively :)

BTW: I uploaded tons of Firmwares and tools today. So if you are ever in need of a new firmware, you know where to look.

BTW2: Just looked at my ad statistics.
It seems a lot of guys try to support the archive by clicking on the Lik-Sang banner.
This only helps if you BUY from there.
So, if you want to support it without buying anything at Lik-Sang, just click the Google ads which appear while you are downloading a file.

And don't worry, you don't have to click on any ad, I won't close the archive down and there will NEVER be any popups.

It's just easier (and cheaper for you) to click on a banner than to donate via PayPal ;)

Still more apps and games to upload, and of course Windows, Linux and Mac Tools.
The BoR Mod section is complete, as is the Doom WADs, SmashGP, Emulator, iMappy and Magazine section.

If you find any stuff still missing on the archive, feel free to contact me to help me out or make suggestions here at this thread :)

Thanks guys :)

To be honest, I wouldn't have done it if there only were a few downloads.
But sorting GP32 stuff and uploading it is quite pleasing if you see how many people actually use your site :)

EvilDragon, The GP32x File Archive rules. Its brilliant to go to one site and find all of the best stuff for the GP32. Other sites are just so out of date at the moment, but yours is spot on.

Thanks for your all your hard work.

Reesy

Yeah, thanks EvilDragon. I mainly used your archive to get up to speed with my new BLU. Very well done.

Reesy posted on Dec 12 2004 at 09:58 PM said:
EvilDragon, The GP32x File Archive rules. Its brilliant to go to one site and find all of the best stuff for the GP32. Other sites are just so out of date at the moment, but yours is spot on.

Reesy

Great to see you back here, Reesy :)
Your emulator is still on Nr. 1 of the most downloaded files :)
Without you devs, there wouldn't be an archive :)

So I own all my thanks to all the devs out there.
I'm just doing the archive because I can't code ;)
So that's my contribution to the scene :)

kknd_cf posted on Dec 12 2004 at 10:02 PM said:
By the way, what did you make that site in EvilDragon?

Well, as I can't code very well (just some basic stuff, but enough to optimize, find bugs and enhance), I used a freeware CGI-Script (called cfiles), did some changes and that's it.
I'm still concentrating on uploading all the stuff before I enhance the design a bit (i.e. icons for the categories, etc.).

The script uses a MySQL database, as I use SQL databases at work as well, it was easy to setup.

Last edited:
EvilDragon posted on Dec 12 2004 at 08:08 PM said:
Reesy posted on Dec 12 2004 at 09:58 PM said:

Reesy

Great to see you back here, Reesy :)
Your emulator is still on Nr. 1 of the most downloaded files :)
Without you devs, there wouldn't be an archive :)

So I own all my thanks to all the devs out there.
I'm just doing the archive because I can't code ;)
So that's my contribution to the scene :)

kknd_cf posted on Dec 12 2004 at 10:02 PM said:
By the way, what did you make that site in EvilDragon?

Well, as I can't code very well (just some basic stuff, but enough to optimize, find bugs and enhance), I used a freeware CGI-Script (called cfiles), did some changes and that's it.
I'm still concentrating on uploading all the stuff before I enhance the design a bit (i.e. icons for the categories, etc.).

The script uses a MySQL database, as I use SQL databases at work as well, it was easy to setup.

That's what I thought (the mySQL bit). That's my next project. It should be fun. Is it quite easy?

Last edited by a moderator:
kknd_cf posted on Dec 12 2004 at 10:12 PM said:
That's what I thought (the mySQL bit). That's my next project. It should be fun. Is it quite easy?

Well, I didn't find it hard. But I work with SQL databases for years ;)
If you need any help, just ask :)

Last edited:
EvilDragon posted on Dec 12 2004 at 09:11 PM said:
kknd_cf posted on Dec 12 2004 at 10:12 PM said:

Well, I didn't find it hard. But I work with SQL databases for years ;)
If you need any help, just ask :)
cool, thanks mate.

Goity posted on Dec 12 2004 at 11:58 PM said:
I soooo need to make another dodgy movie of you, evildragon

Hehe :)
You'll get a dodgy movie section at my archive if you keep doing more ;)

aapje89 posted on Dec 13 2004 at 12:10 AM said:
Would it work if I click 10 or 100 times on the banner? :lol:

Hmm... no, I'm afraid not ;)
Don't worry about that, just click for every downloaded file, that'll work :p

Last edited:
Great work Evildragon, You`ve done an excellent job.
It`s just like Aminet (Amiga file archive) for the GP32.

EDIT: ED, I`ve just had a quick glance through and noticed no Masterlator 0.3 the sms emulator. Great work again ED :).

Trooper

trooper posted on Dec 12 2004 at 10:47 PM said:
EDIT: ED, I`ve just had a quick glance through and noticed no Masterlator 0.3 the sms emulator. Great work again ED :).
I'm sure that's not meant to sound sarcastic!!! :p

Yeah nice going though ED, it's a great little database you've got setup there, and good to see it being updated regularly

Back